Thanks to the generosity of our volunteers, donors, community, and Corning Incorporated’s ongoing support, we can offer special experiences. The money raised from fundraising activities goes directly back into our program, in the form of unique educational experiences, expanded programmatic opportunities, enhanced development and training for our team, and the ongoing improvement of our facility. Through art, music, science, poetry, language, books, materials, and equipment we can provide more opportunities for children to thrive, learn, and grow.
At Corning Children’s Center, we appreciate the many ways in which the community supports our program, and we aim to provide a variety of ways to give:
- Participate in grounds cleanup or facility improvement projects
- Serve on a committee: Finance, Fund Development, Communications, Human Resources, and Technology, to name a few
- Join our Board of Directors and help set policies and oversee the operation, finances, and long-range planning for the Center
- Share special talents or skills (such as art, music, science, and language)
Because we are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, your gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Please consult with your tax professional for further details.
Ways to make a donation:
- Send checks made out to Corning Children’s Center, 107 Arthur Street, Corning, NY 14830
- Call Corning Children’s Center’s front desk to donate by credit card at (607) 937-5502 ext. 101
- Stop by Corning Children’s Center
Events and Campaigns
Follow us on social media for details on our other fundraising events and campaigns